At Berkshire Hathaway we offer our clients our “Peace of Mind Program” when selling their existing home or buying a new one. This Program includes a Pre-Termite/Moisture Inspection and Written Summary, a Property Inspection Report, and a one year Home Buyers Warranty, starting when the home is listed and continuing for one full year after settlement for the new homeowner.
When listing your home you will have “Peace of Mind” during the listing because:
As the “Seller” you will be able to protect your negotiated contract sales price from unknown defects:
- Pre-Inspections identify up-front problem areas where repairs are needed
- Pre-Inspections allow time to receive competitive quotes on needed repairs
- Sellers are able to evaluate without time constraints the amount of money needed for repairs
- Sellers can help avoid costly, eleventh-hour repairs
- Sellers will have a home warranty in place to assist with issues up to closing
As your Realtor, we will be able to market to buyers:
- The property has been pre-inspected
- Buyers have the potential to save time and costs with seller pre-inspection reports available
- Buyers will receive a one year home warranty on the property
“Remember It’s Not Just Getting The Property Sold But Making Certain It’s A Successful Sale.”
Bobby Fenner is a Full Time Realtor with over 30 years experience in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Real Estate Markets. He and his team of Real Estate Pros offer the highest level of service. If you’re buying or selling a Coastal Virginia home, call (757) 439-5779 or email [email protected] We’ll be happy to assist you in your move.
When You Use Our Team as Your Agents, You Could Qualify For a FREE Home Warranty or FREE Appraisal!